28 Apr 2013

Sneaker Time

Hi lovelies! It's super sunny here but don't let it fool you, it's still a bit chilly  in Toronto but it will be warming up soon!! I was headed to a birthday dinner and party on friday which was so much fin! I recently bought these shoes and I only tried them on as a joke but after I put them on I feel in love with them! I think the idea of heeled runners are so cool! I would have preferred to have gotten a black pair but I am very happy with these ones, so comfy, I totally recommend anyone who's thinking about getting a pair to do so! 



Leather Jacket-Danier 
Shirt-Mossimo 
Cords-American Eagle
Purse-Steve Madden
Shoes-Diba
I hope the weekend has been treating you well!! 
Xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love your purse and scarf! You have such an adorable style! Thank you for your comment on my recent post :)

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so glad you like it!!
      Xoxo
      Bee

      Delete